Two masterpieces of Baroque Art at the Colonna Palace (Rome) and at the Borromeo Palace (Isola Bella)
- Chapel: Crucifix attributed to Giuliano da Sangallo: new exhibition space above the central altar
- Vanvitelli Room: new LED lighting for the Vanvitelli paintings.
- The Colonna and Vanvitelli. New illustrative publication with photos and details of the 39 paintings on show in the Vanvitelli Room
- InRoma, Corriere dello Sport: The City’s Hidden Gems
- Venerdì di Repubblica Magazine: What a fine and noble idea